Hybrid | Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Bello Horizonte, Bogota, Santiago 📍
An international engineering boutique, provider of advanced software development services and technology is looking for a senior software engineer with a solid technical foundation to join a machine learning project. Working along with teams in the USA.
Modality: Hybrid, contractor.
Our teams are passionate about technology and thrive on challenges. We value technical expertise and a willingness to learn new things. Each development is tailored to the needs of each project, so being passionate about learning and using new languages, tools, and frameworks is part of our DNA. Our software engineering teams focus on best coding practices to ensure readability, reusability, and scalability of our systems’ designs and developments.
– Have at least 6 years of experience working in projects with C++
– Have experience in leading or coordinating with several teams in the context of a project
– Can tackle high complexity tasks independently
– Are able to engage in software design conversations
– Have the ability to identify potential risks to the team or projects and
communicate them to their stakeholders
– Are fluent both in Spanish & English to feel comfortable in a bilingual
– Are currently located in one of the following cities: Buenos Aires, Bogotá, São
Paulo, Belo Horizonte or Rio de Janeiro
-Medical Insurance for employees and relatives.
–Salary adjustments based on individual performance in USD
– Company Earning Bonus: for eligible employees, a portion of the company
earnings are distributed among all eligible employees as an annual bonus, paid
-Option to receive a percentage of the netbonus in USD currency (personal local USD bank account).
We invite you to apply to be part of a great team and take on new professional challenges!
If you’re interested in joining, please send your CV to email@example.com, including your expected gross salary.
Alternatively, you can share this job opportunity with anyone who might be interested