Remote 🌎 (Anywhere)
At Tecsol Group we are looking for a Senior Python Developer for a recognized Software Factory working for EEUU. Modality: 100% remote
What’ll You Do
- Event Bus and Event Sourcing capabilities that provide business and engineering leverage and efficiencies.
- Highly scalable and crazy performant search systems.
- Transactional or eventually consistent stores that provide well encapsulated domain object semantics.
- Orchestrated scaleout data pipelines that can leverage serverless and containerized compute that balances cost, latency, and duration.
- Algorithmically intensive data engines that operate on streaming, large, or multitenant datasets
- We are looking for a Sr. Python Developer with 5 years of experience to join working on a highly challenging project.
- Must design and communicate external and internal architectural perspectives of wellencapsulated systems (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture, Docker based Services, microservices) using patterns and tools such as Architecture/Design Patterns and Sequence Diagrams.
- Must have experience with some amount of ‘Big Data’ technologies such as: ElasticSearch, NoSql Stores, Kafka, Columnar Databases, DataFlow or Pipeline Systems, Graph DataStores.
- Should have experience with design, implementation, and operation of data intensive, distributed systems. (The book, Designing Data Intensive Applications, is a good reference)
- Should embrace the discipline of Site Reliability Engineering.
- Should have API and Data Model Design or Implementation experience, including how to scale out, make highly available, or map to storage systems.
- DSLbased Search: multiple large scale Elasticsearch Clusters searched using our Disco Query Language (DQL).
- Event Bus: Kafka and Schema Registry
- Redis or Auth0 for Cloud Identity Federation (SSO, SAML, etc).
- Deployment: Terraform, Docker (via ECS)
- ELK Stack for logging, Datadog, New Relic or Sentry.io
- Protobuf or Avro.
- HTTP Rest/JSON
- AI: MinHash, FastText, Word2Vec, Convolution Neural Nets, Algorithmia (Lambda with GPUs), PyTorch, etc.
Nice To Have
- Cloud Provider AWS, Azure or GCP: EC2, Lambda, Aurora, Redshift, DynamoDB, ECS, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation, SageMaker, KMS, CodePipeline, etc
- Continuous Deployment CI/CD with an emphasis on a wellmaintained testing pyramid: Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub, Artifactory
From Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6pm or from 10 am to 7 pm (Argentina time). Modality 100% Remote.
Contract modalities: Contractor / Employment contract
Benefits under employment contract:
- 👩⚕️ Private health insurance
- 💸 Annual bonus
- 👩🏫 English in-company classes
- 📚 Certification and training programs
- 🕧 Flexible Schedule
- 💯 Discounts on products from renowned technology company
- 🛒 Financing for purchase of computers, informatic supplies, moviles and bikes.
- 🙌 Active break (stretching) once a week.
- 🌍 3 weeks paid vacation.
- 🍟 Shipping of monthly Snacks (only AMBA, Arg).
We invite you to apply to be part of a great team and join new professional challenges!
If you are interested in joining, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without omitting the intended gross remuneration or share the search with whoever may be interested